FAIR PLAY R-II SCHOOL DISTRICT
The Fair Play School District involves students, parent, community members, Board of Education, and staff members working together with high expectations for students to become:
*Effective team members
*Caring, pro-active adults
Fair Play R-II School District: Building Toward the Future on Today’s Successes
1. Academic Achievement- The district will administer assessments required by the Missouri Assessment Program to measure academic achievement and will demonstrate improvement in the performance of its students over time.
2. Subgroup Achievement- The district will demonstrate required improvement in student performance for its subgroups.
3. College and Career Readiness- The district will provide adequate post-
secondary preparation for all students.
4. Attendance Rate-The district will ensure all students regularly attend school.
5. Graduation Rate- The district ensures all students successfully complete high school.
6. Recruit, attract, develop, and retain- highly qualified staff to carry out the LEA/District mission, goals, and objectives. (Be competitive with other PCL schools with benefits and salary)
7. Provide and maintain- appropriate instructional resources, support services, and functional and safe facilities.
8. Promote, facilitate, and enhance- parent, student, and community involvement in the district’s educational programs.
COMMIT, FOCUS, WORK HARD,BOUNCE BACK