Track & Field Schedule
- Thursday, March 23rd @ Stockton Middle School 3:45 pm
- Monday, March 27th @ Buffalo HS 4:15 pm Throwers only meet*
- Friday, March 31st @ Ash Grove H.S. 3:45 pm
- Tuesday, April 4th @ Bolivar Middle School 3:45 pm
- Wednesday, April 12th @ Skyline H.S. 3:45 pm
- Thursday, April 13th @ Ash Grove H.S. 3:45 pm
- Tuesday, April 25th @ SBU this is a qualifying meet, athletes must achieve a minimum standard (Field events 9:30 am Running Events 10:00 am with a rolling schedule.)
- Thursday, April 27th @ Fair Grove H.S. 3:45 pm
- Saturday, May 6th Class 1 District Track Meet @ Skyline H.S.
- Saturday, May 13th Class 1 Sectional Meet @ Ozark H.S. Athletes qualify from District Meet
- Friday and Saturday, May 19th -20th State Track Meet @ Jefferson City H.S. Athletes advance from Sectional meet.
*Fair Play High School Honors Banquet @ Fair Play High School. If anyone in your family is being recognized at the banquet I will not enter your athlete in this meet.
FYI- Being present on school grounds and/or property outside of school hours without legitimate purpose (ex. practices, games tutoring, school sponsored activities, etc) without permission is considered trespassing and can cause you to receive a citation for such.
Letter to parents on teacher qualifications.pdf
Building Toward the Future on Today’s Successes
Did you know?
- Starting in kindergarten, too many absences can cause children to fall behind in school?
- Missing 10% (or about 18 days) can make it harder to learn to read.
- Students can still fall behind if they miss just a day or two days every few weeks.
- Being late to school may lead to poor attendance.
- Absences can affect the whole classroom if the teacher has to slow down learning to help children catch up.
Attending school regularly helps children feel better about school - and themselves. Start building this habit in preschool so they learn right away that going to school on time, every day is important. Good attendance will help children do well in high school, college, and at work.
Suicide Hotline 1-800-494-7355
Aldrich United Methodist Church
Emergency Food For Families in Need
Call - 417-327-4808