Back To School Registration
August 10, 2016
9-11 a.m. Seniors
1-3 p.m. Juniors and Sophomores
August 11, 2016
9-11 a.m. Freshman
1-3 p.m. 8th grade and students new to the district
6 p.m. 7th grade orientation
Building Toward the Future on Today’s Successes
Did you know?
- Starting in kindergarten, too many absences can cause children to fall behind in school?
- Missing 10% (or about 18 days) can make it harder to learn to read.
- Students can still fall behind if they miss just a day or two days every few weeks.
- Being late to school may lead to poor attendance.
- Absences can affect the whole classroom if the teacher has to slow down learning to help children catch up.
Attending school regularly helps children feel better about school - and themselves. Start building this habit in preschool so they learn right away that going to school on time, every day is important. Good attendance will help children do well in high school, college, and at work.
Suicide Hotline 1-800-494-7355
Aldrich United Methodist Church
Emergency Food For Families in Need
Call - 417-327-4808